This dirtbag had exploited the stupidest and weakest among the liberal left.
Scott Ritter a.k.a. “Delmar4fun” was arrested for wanking off on a camera to what he thought was an underage girl. It was a cop who probably barfed up her doughnut and coffee.
- Police claim that he showed himself masturbating via a web camera after the officer said she was a 15-year-old girl.
TRN has called out Ritter on his garbage before on 4/29/08:
- If the the Democrat’s want to play at this level, they will lose. Plenty of Republican Party outlets can run ads of Saddam’s children’s prison, remember the one Scott Ritter hid from us? Funny how he hid the existence of a children’s prison and he was arrested for those underage girls…
Yes, he saw children’s prisons:
- You’ve spoke about having seen the children’s prisons in Iraq. Can you describe what you saw there?
- The prison in question is at the General Security Services headquarters, which was inspected by my team in Jan. 1998. It appeared to be a prison for children — toddlers up to pre-adolescents — whose only crime was to be the offspring of those who have spoken out politically against the regime of Saddam Hussein. It was a horrific scene. Actually I’m not going to describe what I saw there because what I saw was so horrible that it can be used by those who would want to promote war with Iraq, and right now I’m waging peace.
Ritter later wrote a book woth Seymour Hersh, a man who loves to lie his ass off about our troops raping boys:
- Basically what happened is that those women who were arrested with young boys, children, in cases that have been recorded, the boys were sodomized, with the cameras rolling, and the worst above all of them is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking. That your government has. They’re in total terror it’s going to come out.
Hersh tried to explain away his very specific lies, but we have yet to see the films he has dreamed up.
Back to Scotty:
Think of the children in that Iraqi prison Scott Ritter covered up. Did they see him? Did they think for one moment that they had hope? Or was Scott Ritter’s arrest for soliciting underage girls indicative of his payment from Saddam? (9/5/2009)
- “I’ve been to the children’s prison at Amn El-Ammn headquarters in downtown Baghdad. It was horrific; these are kids in jail under horrible conditions, sweltering because of the political crimes of their parents. Dad speaks out against Saddam, Mom goes to the women’s prison; the kids go to the children’s prison. And do you know what they do to those kids? I don’t even want to get to that.” – Scott Ritter
Here Ritter demonstrates his amazing knowledge of world affairs by blaming Israel and telling us Hezbollah does not threaten Americans. Yeah, he said that:
Sounds like a guy who would jerk off over the Internet for underage girls…
Ritter likes to talk tough too. Here responds to allegations that Shakir al Khafaji funded some of his documentary In Shifting Sands:
I’d say Scott Ritter is the fucking liar. I say Scott Ritter took some form of payment or favor for his stupid movie.
I say when Scott Ritter says “And do you know what they do to those kids? I don’t even want to get to that” he really did “get to that.” I say he got hip deep in a lot of “that” and that’s how Saddam too care of Ritter.
I say when Ritter had dinner with his perv co-author Hersh, they had this meandering fucked up conversation about restrictive sex laws and how other countries were more “enlightened” than we were. All the while they were both chubbing up under the table over the crazy stuff running through their minds. I bet they switched subjects before they exposed too much of themselves to each other.
Then Ritter went home and rubbed one out all over his Hello Kitty mouse pad while an underage girl was in whatever chat room he was prowling.
This is what TRN said about these two in the summer of 2008:
Scott Ritter keeping conditions of an Iraqi children’s prison secret before the invasion and the proclivity of Hersh to talk about sodomizing young boys, seems lost on everyone.
Liberals gearing up for the 2008 Election will throw everything at the public to turn this into 1974 all over again. They want Americans to hate our Intelligence community, hate President Bush and most of all they want us to hate our Spec Ops. They will turn the sacrifice of unsung heroes into nightmarish stories of rouge assassins and torturers.
This is the change you can believe in.
I ask you; Where is our Pulitzer bitches?